72: Pastor Plek, Pastor Joseph, Pastor James, and Catie Sas answer several questions regarding Revelation 14 and also provide clarification from last week's discussion on adoption. Catie also provides an update on her challenge to give away money. Want to submit a question? Text 737-231-0605!
1. You mentioned having an angel helper to spread the gospel to all nations ( Rev 14:6). You said “I can’t wait to have an angel helping me proclaim the gospel.” But I’m confused here because aren’t you going to be raptured beforehand?
2. Rev 14:12 is a call for the perseverance of the saints. Who are these saints if believers are to be spared from the wrath of God during the Tribulation and GT? How is this text consistent with that ideology?
3. Will the mark of the beast be visible? Obvious?
4. So based on Revelation 14:4-5 does that mean women have no place in God's army or can't be following him in a blameless life during the Great Tribulation?
5. Hey! Had a question about last week's podcast. There was a lot of talk about adoption and a lot of advice against adopting cross-culturally. Could you please clarify your perspective on adoption and cross-cultural adoption? Do you speak from experience? And what does the Bible say about it? Thank you! And great podcast! =)