120: Pastor Plek, Pastor Joseph, and Leah Brown get vulnerable while talking about why we feel guilty, how the church views gender identity, and how the van got scratched. Want to submit a question? Text 737-231-0605!
Faith, Culture, and all things in between.
- What about NDEs going to Hell? Do we have accounts of those?
- why do i feel guilty?
- Can you help explain specifically what it would mean when the Bible says to “cast to satan”
- How is it that you can be saved right before you die? I don't understand that.
- Also, what is your take on a church stand point about gays? Do you not invite them? Do you try and force them to not be gay? Like if someone i know has a 13 year old daughter and struggles with her identity what do you as a parent?
- What does it mean to be fully known in your marriage and at what point should being fully known begin?
- Why is it important that Jesus was born of a virgin?
Support the show (https://wbcc.churchcenter.com/giving)Support the show